When the doctor prescribes physical, occupational or speech therapy, we have the help you need to get you back to your golf swing, tasks around the house, or your morning dip in the pool. We offer outpatient therapy services to our residents and clients throughout Central Florida with convenient treatments. Our community is pleased to offer high quality care, as recognized by a five star rating from the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and Newsweek’s Best Nursing Homes for 2024.
Get the nursing care you need conveniently in Orlando with services like:
- Rehabilitation services provided 7 days a week by qualified and tenured therapy professionals with advanced specialties in geriatric care and services
- Customized care, state-of-the-art equipment and personalized programming to meet your individual care needs
- A culture of kindness and comfort for all, which includes delicious dining options prepared by our talented chefs and cooks and fun and engaging activities
- Accredited by the Joint Commission for meeting their high standards for a culture of safety and quality of care and services
- Innovative technology like the iN2L senior engagement platofrm, to connect residents with what interests and fulfills them
Through Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy, we offer a customized approach to providing support through life’s transitions while maintaining dignity and individuality. When combined with our exclusive My W Life program for wellbeing, you’ll be back on your feet in no time.
It’s all part of our Mission of serving active seniors in Orlando for more than 40 years.
How can we help get you back on your feet? Call us today at (407) 845-9459 or fill out the form below to request more information!